Tuesday, June 23, 2009

For Forever..

So pretty much my whole life I've wanted to be an actress. As a young child I would watch movies over and over focusing on one character that I found intriguing and then try and act like them for the rest of the day. As I grew older I used to pretend that just my ever day life was being filmed and I was the lead. So I guess you could say I'm always acting. There is something incredibly intriguing to me about becoming someone else. I don't know if I'm ever going to be an actress. But if I could have one wish granted to me, it would be to perform. I don't just want to be famous, because that's a hard life. But I want to play those characters, all of them.

Another thing that I do, that might be a little bit crazy, but I like to research actors and actresses and see who they really are, behind their celebrity standing. I like to know how they view acting, and how they go about becoming a better actor. So the actor that I've most recently been looking at is Shia Labeauf. I first saw Shia in Even Stevens on the Disney Channel, and I loved his seemingly effortless confident humor. As he's grown I've seen this in all of his movies. He has excellent comedic timing. And to me, he's real. He could be just another guy.

Anyway.. those are my thoughts. I want to act. I want to be somebody else for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment