Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Food Fantasies

So.. I have some dreams when it comes to food. Someday I want to be an incredible chef.





I want to open my own gourmet restaurant and serve high quality food to people who appreciate it. To me, there is something magical about an elegantly decorated restaurant filled with nicely dressed people enjoying exceptional food. I want that someday.


I want to open a small local bakery in Italy. With early mornings, watching the sun rise along with my handmade bread. Where the 'regulars' aren't just my customers but my friends.


I want to open a pastry shop. With small bite size pieces of heaven that melt in your mouth and make the world seem like such a better place. The smell of chocolate and frosting and fresh berries lingering long after the taste has disappeared.
How will I ever choose? Will I ever achieve any of my food dreams?
I love it. Food. Happiness.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm..I will definitely be one of your regulars:). Especially for that bakery in Italy.

    and home fries. Noted. Will watch soon:)

    ReplyDelete