Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Days Like These

Maybe I should have payed more attention in health class back in my freshman year of high school. I believe that I pulled a muscle. How? One might wonder.. Is it possible for a muscle to pull itself? Can you pull your muscle whilst sleeping? What about when stepping out of the bathtub? While eating? Maybe while crawling out of a bunk bed? Obviously it must be one of those.. because that's all I've done in the past 48 hours..
Also.. who knew that there was a muscle that took up a good half to three quarters of your leg. I'm out of commission for the time being.. which is alright.. because I've just been laying on the couch watching old 50's movies anyway.





1 comment:

  1. Maybe it is a charlie horse instead of a pulled muscle. That could happen while you are sleeping.

    ReplyDelete