Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm not even that busy

Life kidnapped me and is running away this week.
My brain is moving so much faster than the rest of my body.
I'm such a 'why' person.. I just need to know.
Sometimes I feel like my heart and mind are fighting...not just like a little tug-o-war, or a scrimmage where really they're on the same side it's just practice.. not even a battle.. a full fledged war with lots at stake.
I know that you can only think of one thing at a time.. but it's pretty amazing how quickly you can think of each of those things.
Sleep is a cure-all...so is water
Remember that war that's going on..? I think that wherever desire comes from is also involved.
Attraction is so bittersweet..

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl. So glad you've become a blogger.

    A present for you:
    http://loquaciouslaura.blogspot.com/2009/09/fun-fun-fun.html

    cuz I think you're pretty kreativ...:)

    ReplyDelete