Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Kreativ Blogger


My soul sister Laura of start something new has nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger award! Laura pretty much rocks and I wouldn't want to live this life without her :) Check out her blog because it's just plain amazing.

According to the rules, I must:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

Here's my 7 things:

1. I make lists of everything. Here's a list of some of my lists.
To do, Goals, Groceries, Places to go, Names I like, Things to do before I die, Music to get, Music to listen to again, Food I like, Faults, Things to work on, Projects to start, Projects to finish, If I had money things I'd spend it on, All the dogs I want, Places I'd like to live someday, Languages I want to speak, etc...etc..

2. If I walk into a bookstore, I rarely ever walk out without spending at least $30.oo. And if I see or hear about a book sale, no matter the books that are being sold I always buy more than I can carry home without help.

3. Sometimes I pretend my life is a movie, and I act as though I have an audience.

4. The one thing in this whole world that can make me more frustrated and allow me to burst into tears faster than anything else... is technology.

5. Music saves me every day.

6. Sometimes I like to sit in a dim, empty room and listen to the clock tick.

7. I love to drive. Anywhere, anytime.

And now I nominate...

(this is actually tough because I don't really know any of the people whose blogs I follow...so I may fall short of the required number)

Anna Allen and her Apache Adoption Agency
Jennifer and Flavors of the Umpqua (never fails to remind me of my beautiful Oregon)
Eden and The Beginning of Blue January (I know this is so cheating...)

Really..I could only come up with 4... I need to find some more blogs to follow..I'll get right on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment