Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Today

I'm on a Jeffrey McDaniel kick right now.. I bought his book "the forgiveness parade" a while ago and each time I pick it up I realize how much I love it :) He definitely has a way with words.. and I'm feeling poetic today and yesterday and the day before... and probably for awhile in the future. All of these lines from his book.. describe how I feel today.

I held tantrums in my pocket a long time before I actually threw them.
I was born with dynamite in my chest.
I know these buttons don't conrol anything but I push them anyway and pretend.
I know it's stupid to not own a gun yet have so many triggers.

1 comment:

  1. we are the same person.

    I bought that book too.

    And I should pick it up again:)
    I have loved your Jeffrey McDaniel quotes on here :)

    ReplyDelete