Friday, July 3, 2009

There's No Place Like Home..

My family picked me up at the airport yesterday and it was like the happiness just melted into all the corners of my soul. It's such a comfortable feeling. These people absolutely love me no matter what. It didn't matter that I had missed my bus at 4:30 in the morning because I woke up late, so I looked like I just came out from underneath a bridge.
They were so happy to see me they didn't even notice that I smelled bad, I've gained 10 pounds since the last time they saw me and I was still wearing yesterdays makeup. :)
We left from the airport to go on vacation. It has been so nice, to relax and love and be loved by the people you care about the most. We've laughed our heads off, argued a little bit, and done a lot of incredibly fun things together already.. I love my family, with all my heart. Wherever my family is, is where my home is, and there's no place like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment