Monday, April 20, 2009

Roadtrip to Idaho

This weekend was a roadtrip to Idaho.. visited some friends, ate some good food, and all around had a good time. My cousin and I stopped several times along the way to take some random pictures that turned out quite nicely.. more on those later.

So.. my frog Edward died today. I'm not exactly sure how but I have my suspicions. I believe he died from complications of a wound he recieved last night, from one of the plastic pebbles that are on the bottom of the fish bowl.. I believe that one of them rolled onto his foot, pinning him on the bottom of the bowl. After I realized what had happened I let him loose, but it was all downhill from there. :( A tragic ending really...The funeral is going to slightly resemble Bilbo's departure in The Lord of the Rings.. it's being generously planned by my room mates.

The weather has warmed up and I find myself remembering how much I appreciate the sunshine.. it brings to mind the song "oh mr. sun, sun, mr. golden sun please shine down on me" I hope the weather continues to shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment