Thursday, May 17, 2012

The longer you take to decide, the more painful this becomes. I can not stop loving you. Which makes this undeniable feeling deep in my middle unbearable. To think that after all this waiting, I will be the one left disappointed. I would never say you're not worth the wait. I'm saying I won't do it anymore. And when I think about it, I shouldn't have to. Don't I deserve to be loved with all of a heart? Why must I settle for being loved by only part of one? I had big dreams and high hopes for us, and it feels nearly impossible to let those go. But all this time I've been yours, you've never been mine. And knowing that hurts worse than letting go of whatever future we might have had. So I'm letting go. Because the decision is too hard for you to make, I will make it for you. I love you. Maybe someday we can try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment