Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Hero Dies In This One

"I thought I knew you, but I guess it's easier to see what we want, than to look for the truth. You think you know me, but you don't know me and that means you don't know what I can do. You see me as someone who has all the answers, that's not true. I may not always know what I'm doing, but I'll try to make things better, and when I make a mistake, because face it we all do, I promise I'll ask for help. I can't do this alone, but if you'll take a chance on me we can do great things together. I promise if you believe in me we'll find the courage to reach for your every dream. John F. Kennedy said the courage of life is the magnificent mixture of triumph and tragedy. A man does what he must in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures, and that is the basis of all morality."


-Brooke Davis, One Tree Hill


No comments:

Post a Comment