Saturday, October 9, 2010

Done

I'm done done done done done. I'm tired..no exhausted. I'm throwing you as far as I can with both hands and the energy of an exploding soul. I'm cutting my hair. I'm painting my fingernails, and I'm shrugging off whatever words you left behind. They were all lies anyway. So that's it. I will not waste one more minute of my day wishing, or thinking, or embracing this feeling because it's worthless. I'm exhausting myself with the same sob story and its really time to break the cycle.

If running from your problems was an olympic sport I'd be a gold medalist.

I will stop this.

I will face my problems head on, because I'm strong enough.

I will no longer lower my eyes or put my head down because its what you want.

That's not who I am.


I'm opinionated, and like to vocalize.

My opinions aren't set in stone, they change.. almost daily in fact.

I'm independent.

And just because I have a strong soul doesn't mean I'm femininst.

I believe in family and I want to be a mother more than anything.

I can not be forced.

I hate your laptop and everything associated with it.

I hate your stupid smile.

Never again will I let someone tell me what I think.


That's it.. I'm done.



1 comment: