Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Strip Me






Every day I fight for all my future somethings, a thousand little wars I have to choose between. I could spend a lifetime earning things that I don't need, but that's like chasing rainbows and coming home empty.

And if you strip me, strip it all away. If you strip me, what would you find? If you strip me, strip it all away.. I'll be alright. Take what you want. Steal my pride. Build me up or cut me down to size. Shut me out, but I'll just scream. I'm only one voice in a million but you ain't taking that from me.

I don't need a microphone to say what I've been thinking. My heart is like a loudspeaker that's always on eleven. Cuz when it all boils down at the end of the day, it's what you do and say that makes you who you are. Think about it. Doesn't it? Sometimes all it takes is one voice.

-Strip Me by Natasha Bedingfield





No comments:

Post a Comment